1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Like many other websites, we automatically collect information about your internet connection, such as:
- The IP address of the server you used to access the internet;
- The name of the website from which you linked directly to our Site;
- The date and time you access our Site; and
- The Site pages you visit.
This information ("Non-Personal Information") does NOT identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site, identify areas of interest, and consider potential improvements to the Site.
The Personal Information you provide includes information provided during any registration process, including contact information, such as your name, organization name, address, and email address, and information about your interests and preferences.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Specific ways we use information include:
- You can contact us directly with questions or comments or to request additional information by following the links on the "Contact Us" section of our Site. These links require you to give certain Personal Information so that we may respond to your inquiry.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you regarding additional services and features or requesting your feedback about your experience with the Site.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances without first obtaining your consent:
- Like any other site, we may be asked to provide Personal Information in certain types of legal or law enforcement proceedings such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
- We may use third party contractors and service providers to facilitate our services, and they may have access to Personal Information. For example, we may outsource one or more aspects of our Site to a contractor or service provider who performs services according to our requirements. In these cases we will restrict through written agreements how these contractors or service providers may use or disclose the Personal Information to which they have access, in a way that is consistent with fulfilling the mission of Urban Alliance.
- Please remember that, although we endeavor to select only reputable organizations who share our commitment to customer privacy, we are in no way responsible for the actions or policies of these other organizations.
6. PROVIDING AND RECEIVING INFORMATION
You can always choose not to provide information or to opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. We give users the following options:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to send us an email about your concerns.
Mail: Urban Alliance, Inc. | 750 Main Street, Suite 1208 | Hartford, CT 06103
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Copyright 2011 Urban Alliance, Inc. All rights reserved.