Thank You, Donors! Giving Tuesday Goal Met
Thanks for partnering with us to reach our goal! This Giving Tuesday, we aimed to raise $15,000 to help people achieve lasting change in their lives. Not only did we reach that goal but, with your help, we exceeded it by raising $16,870!
- Provide incentives for fresh produce for people living in Hartford to increase utilization of farmers markets and promote healthy food choices.
- Implement case management at food, clothing and housing programs to support individuals working towards greater self-sufficiency.
- Provide health screenings for individuals at risk of chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Bridge relationships at local Title 1 schools to help children and youth experience academic success.
- Enhance the quality, accessibility and provision of local emotional care services to those seeking support.
- Facilitate opportunities for youth to develop adult-youth partnerships and transform the community through service and advocacy.
*The Grace & Hope Foundation has offered to support Urban Alliance's goal by offering a dollar-for-dollar match of all donations from new monthly donors (those who did not donate monthly in 2014) for up to one year (through December 31, 2016)! Plus, 100% of all financial donations go directly to helping people through Urban Alliance initiatives.